A mattress made entirely of natural cork and natural rubber can bring a new dimension to your yoga sessions. To create the perfect combination of grip and comfort in a 100% sustainable way, we combined two effective materials that come from nature - natural cork and natural rubber. The extraordinary result of this union is a soft and pleasant to the touch mattress, but firm enough to protect your wrists and keep your balance and concentration. The upper cork surface gives you maximum grip at all times of your practice and effectively absorbs moisture when you sweat, giving you even more stability. The natural anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties of cork help to neutralize the bacteria on the mattress and the unpleasant odor. Thanks to its excellent adhesion, it prevents unwanted slipping, so you can keep your alignment even in the most difficult positions.
The images for this product are presentation, the texture and shade of the mattresses differ slightly in reality.
100% Natural cork and natural rubber
- Biodegradable material
- Cork has anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties
- Neutralizes bacteria and odors
- Materials come from sustainable sources
- Cork effectively absorbs moisture when you sweat
- Ensures optimal stability during practice to prevent unwanted injuries
- Non-slip material for perfect balance
- Natural cork top surface, soft and pleasant to the touch
- The natural rubber coating provides protection to the wrists and ensures perfect cushioning
- No PVC, silicone or other toxic substances
- It does not contain adhesives, the gluing of the layers takes place by thermal process, at high temperatures
- Adjustable textile carrying strap included
Length: 183 x 61 cm
Thickness: 3.5 mm
Weight: 2.3 kg
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING - Cork mattress
Cork is a material that comes from nature. This is part of the cork oak bark, a self-regenerating tree that makes us a 100% sustainable and degradable material, with natural anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties.
Being a natural product, it is absolutely normal as The surface of the cork mattress should have small imperfections, which do not affect the functionality of the mattress in any way. br> After each practice, roll the cork mattress outward. Try not to bend the mattress and run it only after it has dried completely, if it is wet. The natural self-cleaning properties of cork remove odors and bacteria from the mattress.
DO NOT clean in the washing machine!